CUBM does not discriminate in hiring or in terms and conditions of employment based on an individual's race, color, sex, age, disability or national origin. As a Christian college the successful candidate will be a thoughtful and articulate Christian and an active member of a evangelical Christian church.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please send all application materials to the person in the Submit Materials To section below. Please send the following materials:
1. A focused cover letter that addresses your interest in this position and your specific skills and qualifications related to it, giving particular attention to fitness for teaching and integrating faith and learning
2. A statement of faith (“This is what I believe”) (1 page limit)
3. A statement of your faith journey and church involvement (1 page limit)
4. The names and contact information of at least five references, at least two of whom can speak about your profession of faith and involvement in the church.
5. Act 114 of 2006 specifies that all applicants for employment with public and private schools undergo background checks. The following three background checks are required:
The Department of Education has outlined procedures for obtaining the federal criminal history record information from the FBI. Background Check Information
Cost of Background Checks is the applicants responsibility.
SUBMIT MATERIALS TO: Karla Byrd, 7418 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15208
General Staff Requirements
Faculty (part-time, evening, Saturday)